RSS

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

P-A-D: Days 62 - 71, Mid-June

Day 62: June 13, Two Months Old!


Here she is, all decked out in her pretty Two-Months Birthday Dress. Happy Birthday, Kiddo!



Day 63: June 14, missed it



Day 64: June 15, 9 Weeks Old


At some point I have to stop keeping track of her age by weeks, because it just gets confusing for her to constantly be having anniversary days that just get wider and wider apart. Until then... here she is with her favorite buddies: Lion and Girl-in-the-Mirror.



Day 65: June 16, Pink Lady


Today did not go as planned. We all had a rotten day. :( At least the girl looked cute for a few moments in her new pink sweater.



Day 66: June 17, Another Side-by-Side Pic


Back on May 2, I snapped a picture of Eric with Kai and Nikka in almost this same exact pose. Once again, it's easy to see just how much she's grown.



Day 67: June 18, Impromptu Full (almost) Family Photo


Fiona did not get the memo about picture day... But everyone else is here! Some of us are even looking at the camera...



Day 68: June 19, Grasping


She held her first toy today! OK, so we had to put it into her hand. Which meant first prying her hand open because the moment you touch her hand she closes it into a fist. But that meant that once the rattle was in her hand, it didn't go anywhere for quite awhile!



Day 69: June 20, missed it



Day 70: June 21, What I See...


In those first few days of life, I often wished to myself that I had a way to photograph the girl exactly the way I saw her through my eyes. Today it occurred to me that I could at least attempt something close to this using my remote switch. Many bad angles later, I finally got something close enough to call it a day. There's just no better way to see her than when you're gazing down at her in your arms.



Day 71: June 22, 10 Weeks Old


Asleep on the couch. If only she was always this calm...

No comments:

Post a Comment