RSS

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

P-A-D: Days 35 - 41, I'm Exhausted

So far so good keeping up with the photos, not so good with keeping up posting them. I missed an entire week! Where did the time go? Oh, right, I'm the parent of a newborn...

Day 35: May 17, Lilacs fade too quickly...


I picked these so late in the day, I threw them into the freezer overnight to work with them the next day. And within moments of bringing them out, they began to brown. It was like a crazy science experiment gone wrong. She was still cute though.



Day 36: May 18, Another Walk Already Mommy?!


Someone did not want to go out for her walk, but I was meeting people at Greenlake. Once we got there, she slept through the entire thing. But I walked an entire mile. Woo-hoo!



Day 37: May 19, Seward Park


She almost slept through this entire walk as well, but we were on our way to the car when she demanded to be fed right that very instant. We walked a mile and a half that day!



Day 38: May 20, I'm too big for my onesie!


So did I mention I had to go out and buy her a set of Preemie onesies because almost all of her clothes were too big for her? Well, she's finally out of Preemie sizes - busting out, actually. Look at that baby gut. D'awwww.....



Day 39: May 21, 8 Pounds


I've been anxiously waiting to try out my Moby on baby, but the directions said to wait until baby weighed 8 lbs. Guess who tipped the scales at exactly that over the weekend?



Day 40: May 22, My Clothes Fit Mommy!


Hallelujah, her wardrobe is starting to fit! Her feet actually fill out her footie-pajamas! And do you see that coy expression? She is a born charmer, this one.



Day 41: May 23, Zonked


My sweet baby girl is zonked. I can only look on enviously, since the moment I attempt a nap, she awakens and demands her foods. She is a mean task-master. And what a set of lungs...

No comments:

Post a Comment