RSS

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P-A-D: Day 18, Tulip Festival

Day 18, April 30: It was 2:05pm on a Monday when I had the grand idea that we should brave the blustery, occasionally rainy weather to head out to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival to see a little color. We arrived at Tulip Town shortly before 4pm. We had an hour to visit the tulips. And the muddy, muddy fields they lived in. Yikes! The stroller will never be the same.

It would have been nice to get some pictures of the girl outside with actual live, growing tulips, but it was rather chilly and we knew once we lifted her out of the stroller, there would be no getting her peacefully back in. Plus, all that mud made everything very slippery, and I wasn't about to risk falling flat on my face with my precious little Kailea in my arms! We had to settle for some indoor pictures with arranged flowers. Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment